Kevin Shipp, Former CIA Officer, Counterterrorism Expert and Shadow Government Whistleblower
Terms and Conditions of Service
Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement
By using this website and/or attending any Prepper CampTM events, you represent that you have fully read, understood and agreed to all of the provisions set forth below. If you cannot or will not make that representation, do not purchase a ticket or attend the Prepper CampSM event.
“Attendee”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions, and to any minor child under your supervision.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refer to Aleven Goats Media, Inc., its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, as well as the sponsors, speakers, vendors and volunteers participating in the Prepper Camp event.
“Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refer to both the Attendee and the Company, or either the Attendee or the Company, as the context requires.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration paid in connection with the Prepper Camp event to be held on September 2022 in Saluda, North Carolina.
Content Presented and Accepted “AS IS”
The content on this website is provided on an “AS IS” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
1. Shall not be liable for the accuracy of the content of this website or for information which is or may be provided by any other third party; and
2. Shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, and whether or not you have advised the Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, and any other direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
Internet Tracking Files
We use IP addresses in our administration of the website, for trend analysis, to determine users’ general geographic location, and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. Data collected is not linked to personally identifiable information. Our web servers automatically log standard information including browser type, access times. email receipt, URL requests, and referral URL for purposes of website administration and troubleshooting. This logged information is not shared with third parties. Because portions of this website are interactive, cookies are used in those places.
Links To and From This Website
If you create a link to a page of this website, it is at your own risk, and the exclusions and limitations set forth herein apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
The Company does not monitor content of websites which are linked to or from this website. The Company is not the publisher of such content. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or security practices of any linked websites, and users should familiarize themselves with those privacy policies and security practices before disclosing personal information.
Attendee information will not be disclosed to any third party, other than appropriate authorities, if legally required to do so. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party. Any emails sent by the Company will only be in connection with the current or future Prepper Camp events.
In an effort to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Prepper Camp participants, Prepper Camp events are private events and not “open to the public”. No media outlets or media representatives will be allowed to attend, record, or report on the event without the express written consent and approval by the Prepper Camp management. Any such violation, will result in expulsion (whether that media representative is a ticket holder or not), and will be subject to legal action and monetary awards for violation of attendee right to privacy.*
The Company may use different e-mail addresses for different purposes. These email addresses and other contact information can be found on the Contact Us link on our website.
Aleven Goats Media, Inc. is a corporation registered in North Carolina.
Prepper Camp Attendee Participation Rules
1. The Prepper Camp event will take place at Orchard Lake Campground in Saluda, North Carolina. The Campground is a private enterprise on private property and has rules and regulations that are separate from, and in addition to, rules set by the Company for event participants. The Campground’s rules can be accessed at the Campground’s website: http://www.orchardlakecampground.com/rules.
NOTE: Attendees wishing to camp on the property should immediately make reservations with the Campground. The number of available camping sites and cabins is unlikely to be sufficient for the number of Attendees expected.
2. No reckless behavior.
3. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
4. No profanity.
5. No littering.
6. Parking only in designated areas.
7. Because of incidents in the past, no pets are allowed on the event grounds. (You may keep pets in your campsite, based on the rules of the campground.)
8. Attendees must follow instructions given by staff of the Company or the Campground. Failure to do so will result in expulsion.
9. An Attendee’s violation of the Company’s rules or the Campground’s rules may result in expulsion of the Attendee and those persons accompanying Attendee from the property by either Company staff or Campground staff. In case of a conflict between rules established by the Campground and rules established by the Company, the stricter of the rules will be applied. In the case of expulsion for a rule violation, no refund will be given.
We will not refund any payment by Attendee for admission to the Prepper Camp event unless we cancel the entire event for reasons under our control. We reserve the right to cancel the event at any time for any reason. There are no refunds due to “acts of God”, including but not limited to weather related events, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding, rain, pandemics, fuel shortages, acts of war, currency inflation, government shutdowns or mandates, etc. If you cannot or choose not to attend, for any reason, at any time, we will not refund payment. (However, you can transfer your ticket to a third party.) We are not responsible for cancellations or non-appearances by speakers, vendors or exhibitors, and no refund will be given on account thereof.
Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement for Event
1. Purchase of an admission ticket and/or attendance at any Prepper CampTM event activity signifies my understanding and agreement to the terms set forth below.
2. I acknowledge that participating in the Prepper Camp event may involve physical activity and present a risk of death, serious injury and property loss. The risks may include, without limitation, (a) acts or omissions of the Company, Orchard Lake Campground, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors; (b) acts or omissions of other people, including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, event sponsors, speakers, vendors and exhibitors; (c) weather; (d) natural conditions and hazards; (e) lack of hydration or food; and (f) contact with other participants in the Prepper Camp event.
3. I hereby assume all of risks of participating in the Prepper Camp event.
4. I represent that I am physically fit for participation in the Prepper Camp event.
5. I agree to abide by any decision of the organizers and event hosts to any aspect of my participation in this event, including their decision to suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever.
6. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during the Prepper Camp event, with the full understanding and agreement that the neither the Company nor Orchard Lake Campground undertakes to provide such treatment.
7. I acknowledge that this Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement will be relied upon by the Company, and that the Company would not sell me an admission ticket or allow me on the premises where the Prepper Camp event is being held without my acceptance of this Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement.
8. In consideration of the Company selling me an admission ticket and permitting me to participate in the Prepper Camp event, for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, I hereby:
(a) Waive, release, and discharge the Company and Orchard Lake Campground, their respective directors, officers, employee, agents and independent contractor, and all sponsors, vendors, speakers, exhibitors and volunteers, from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur in connection with me attending and participating in the Prepper Camp event, including traveling to and from the Prepper Camp event;
(b) Indemnify and hold harmless all entities or persons mentioned in this section from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of my acts or omissions during the Prepper Camp event.
Covid-19 Waiver, Release, and Indemnification Agreement:
By attending Prepper Camp 2023, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 (or any other disease) and agree not to hold Prepper Camp; Aleven Goats Media Inc.; Orchard Lake Campground; The Town of Saluda, NC; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
1. By accessing this website and attending the Prepper Camp event, you agree and consent to the terms and conditions stated on this website. If any of these terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable by final judgment of a court of competent jurisdiction for any reason (including, but not limited to, the exclusions and limitations set forth above), then the invalid or unenforceable terms will be severed from the remaining terms, which shall will continue to apply.
2. Company’s failure to enforce any provisions of the foregoing agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions or any other provision, and shall not affect the validity of these terms and conditions or the right to enforce each and every provision.
5. Sole and exclusive venue for any action brought in connection with the use of this website, the agreements contained herein, or Attendee’s participation in the Prepper Camp event shall be in the courts having jurisdiction within Polk County, North Carolina.
6. You may have statutory rights as a consumer that are not affected by this agreement.
*Video and Audio Recording Consent and Release
In consideration of Prepper Camp and Orchard Lake Campground allowing my attendance (and the attendance of my child/ward) at the Prepper Camp event, and by my purchase of an admission ticket, I hereby authorize the Company (and/or Company approved media) to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs, video and audio recordings that may pertain to me (or my minor child/ward) — including my (or my child/ward’s) image, likeness and/or voice, without compensation. I understand that this material may be used in various publications, and electronic media such as radio, television, podcasts, websites, social media and email. I hereby release all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material.
Company Contact Information
Mailing address: PO Box 2004, Forest City, NC 28043
Copyright Aleven Goats Media, Inc. 2014 – 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Prepper Camp, Prepper Camp 2014, Prepper Camp 2015, Prepper Camp 2016, Prepper Camp 2017, Prepper Camp 2018, Prepper Camp 2019, Prepper Camp 2020, Prepper Camp 2021, Prepper Camp 2022, Prepper Camp 2023 and Preppercamp.com are Service Marks and Trademarks of Aleven Goats Media, Inc.
Sign up for Updates!
2019 Keynote Speaker
Podcast about Prepper Camp
Click Below to Listen to the Matter Of Facts Podcast with Rick Austin on Prepper Camp
Support Our Sponsors Below!
Prepper Broadcasting Network!